Sunday 20 September 2009

iSpeed Date Speculations

Okay so my speculation for iSpeed Date is:
That obviously its about Carly speed dating guys who watch iCarly and Sam is playing matchmaker.
Okay when I saw the promo I thought who is Sam's dating? and I was hoping Freddie but this is apartley the Creddie kisss episode. So here is my new speculation:
So there is a school dance and Sam gets a date with someone who isn't Freddie :( and Carly can't get a date so on iCarly Sam annouces that Carly is looking for a date for the school dance interested guys means a plus. So Carly asks a few guys to meet with her and she speed dates. She decides to give Freddie a chance and it goes really well and they kiss. Okay I have 3 speculations for the kiss:
1. When Freddie goes to kiss Carly he says he can't because he loves Sam
2. When Freddie kisses Carly he is thinking of Sam
3. After the kiss he tells Carly Sam was a better kisser
and then Freddie asks Sam to the dance as friends and Carly picks one of the dudes from the speed dates.
I know I'm so bad at speculations! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment